//Forever Imperfect
Curiosity

Monday, March 12, 2012 @ Monday, March 12, 2012 | 0 Comment [s]


Curiosity is an emotion related to natural inquisitive behavior such as exploration, investigation, and learning, evident by observation in human and many animal species. 

There's a reason why I tend to write this post... cause I'm always curious tentang sesuatu benda ~(-.-~) 
HAHAHA! xD


Older Post
The Disclaimer

Hi guys, i'm.. Isma | 14 | Malaysian

deeply inlove with cameras <3

xoxo

Tell him I hate him, tell him I never want to see him again, tell him I said that with tears in my eyes cause I was lying


Navigations!

Diary About Stuff Site


Baby, I love you

Play me!


The Credits!

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
Full Edited : Ismaaaaa :3

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!